The ONLY way.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

26 September 2011

I knew the last night of me, kind of abnormal.
I knew he don't like this kind of action.
I knew he will choose to ignore my existence.
It's hurt for him when I was there.
I knew how much he dislike but this is the only way I could do to meet him as I worry he might won't choose to meet me anymore

While driving to there, I don't feeling well but still I persist to there. 
Love conquers all, especially fear.
I wait for him and I could expect what is the consequences after that and still I wish to have a try.
While he leaving, I should chase but I couldn't. 
On that moment, I kept on coughing & puke again, I wish to drive but I can't. 
I took rest there before I leave alone.
I don't dare to expect much, purely need him at that moment.



I know I truly hurt him, that's why I wish to tell him how much I could do.
But it seems still the bad outcome from [it].
I don't wish to argue with him, I just wish to meet him personally, confess what I wish about.
Still I wish to concern him, still I wish to _____  him.
Regardless how he treat me that (good/bad/worse), still I don't give up!

I wish you to be with me but I'm trying my best to treat you well as I can.
I'd used my way to _____ you as I can.

by her.
Never doubt my .

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments