初恋这件小事 First_love สิ่งเล็กๆ ที่เรียกว่ารัก

Friday, September 23, 2011

初恋这件小事 First_love สิ่งเล็กๆ ที่เรียกว่ารัก


Whoa! The power of YouTube.
YouTube is able to extend their tube time more than 1 hour, therefore we no need to click this clip, click that and wait for the loading brows-ING.

I saw this link, therefore I wish to share it here.
It was the Thailand Love Story movie, most of the feedback 'thumb up' that it was nice movie.

Boys & Girls,
If you have time and curious of the Thai Love Story movie, c.lick it.
Giving in my curiosity, I'll start browsing & watch for it.
I trust it'll be a touchable feel movie.
It might reminisce back... your first love, the way you trying to seek attention from the first love.
Every little thing you did for your first love.
A little thing called love.
You found it silly but you may found it tasty.
Fruitful memoirs of your first love.
Just like a bite taste of the 'Apple'.
Sour & Sweet.

P.S.- I've had finished the movie. While watching this movie, I thought of the 'S' again.
My heart was 'shaking', I'd 'thumb up' for this awesome movie,it did motivated me that Love can conquer all. Especially fear.
I shouldn't give up when I found the one that I loved.

Yes! I hope _________ , the man that I wait for.

ℒℴѵℯ


will [it]? :'(


Florence



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments